Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Do! an Event for Stylish Bride 2013


I Do I Do I Do!!!!!  We are so excited to share that I Do an Event for a Stylish Bride is finally here!!! It's just a few days a way ,and we've been really busy in the office getting things ready to go.  Some of the things that we are working on are such as:
-revamp of our website
-stocking up our Shop Regalo (Regalo meaning gifts in Italian)
-5 new Social Stationary Designs
-And a bunch of other cool bits and pieces for table decore.

We are so excited to share this event with you so stay tuned on my Instagram this coming Sunday, January 27, 2013 between 11 AM and 3 PM @calligkatrina

To give you a taste   I Do an Event for a Stylish Bride! Highlight Film
And here's for you to browse vendors, galleries, and the I Do Blog!  I Do Website
So excited and thrilled for this Sunday!!!!

No comments: