Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Throwback Tuesday: O You!

Saturday, October 20th, 2012, Eddie Zaratsian of Tic-Tock Coutour Florals, Rhonda  Couchigian of Rayce PR, my mom and I had the privilege of attending O You! Live Your Best Life 2012

This event held at the Los Angles Convention Center, where there were several exhibitors with the mission and vision to empower and inspire people.  Some of the exhibitors offered make-overs, samples of a variety of products, and fun games.  I personally won a LUG mini clutch from Lugs bag at there fun wheel, and my mom won a whole luggage set from LUG when she spun their fun wheel.
The entire day was filled with enthusiasts.

We all gathered in a seminar session to hear Oprah share her thoughts on how we can "Live Our Best Life".  One of the points that she made resonated within me and I hope that it does in you..

"Everyone fails at a point in life, but God will put you in a direction with it".  
-Oprah Winfrey

Besides hearing Oprah speak, I was also able to see Suze Orman, THE financial guru.  Amazing!

O You 2012 Gift Bag
Another perk of the day was the amazing fun filled SWAG BAG!!!!! Included were items of all sorts including: a $10 IKEA gift card and shopping tote, other small eco friendly shopping totes, a copy of October O Magazine, Paul Mitchell Her Favorites Sample Package, a journal, Jenny Cuisine Samples, and A De Luex O You! Exclusive Tote Bag.  

Thank you Eddie, Rhonda, and mom for such an amazing day that I know will be with me for many many years to come.  

FB Fan Pages:

  

No comments: