Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy Days!!

Very, very happy Tuesday to you!  The CKMDP team is very excited, because our main office manager, Ani, is back today!!  She was on vacation in Armenia for two weeks and we are SO happy to have her back.  We're like family, so we definitely missed our sister.

While she was on vacation, Ani missed so much happening here at the office.  We recently bought a storage unit to store and organize our stationery and merchandise.  I can proudly say that Bethany and Amanda have organized our storage extremely well.  Our office now has more space and a much better flow.  We're really happy about it, if you can't tell. (Harhar!)

Today we are working on some signage for a lavender  color theme wedding.  My favorite sign from the collection is the bar menu. Lavender paper with white titles and purple descriptions. It's sweet and cheerful.


We have been receiving more and more orders for signage like this and we LOVE it. 

Cheers, lovelies!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s web page list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. Thanks.
------
Calligraphy


Anonymous said...

It must be such a relief to have a storage unit at last! It definitely was a relief for me when I finally had a place where our stocks were organized and could be inventoried quickly. Phew!

Jamie Wallander
- Gibraltar Storage